Kourtney Kardashian teases her derriere in sheer skirt for photo shoot

Kourtney Kardashian teases her derriere in sheer skirt for photo shoot

Alvaro 0 3 05.05 14:47
Kourtney Kardashian appeared on Instagram on Thursday to plug one of her Lemme gummy vitamins.

The 43-year-old mom-of-three put on a sultry display in a knit blue cardigan paired with a sheer lacy skirt.

Kourtney, who recently laughed off criticism about her brand, used her sex appeal to play up the product.

The Keeping Up With The Kardashians alumna posed provocatively in some photos, getting down on all fours in the first photo of the carousel.

She wrote in the caption, 'gummies at golden hour. usually about the time i need my @lemme matcha.'

New post: Kourtney Kardashian appeared on Instagram on Thursday to plug one of her Lemme gummy vitamins. She flaunted her backside in a sheer black skirt

Kourtney teamed her outfit with dark knee-high socks and a pair of textured purple platform heels.

The bottle of matcha gummies was strategically placed in the photos, appearing on the floor and in her hand in various shots.

One take showed the entrepreneur holding one of the gummies in her mouth, placed between her teeth.

Her recently shortened bob haircut was arranged in a deep and precise center part, as the glossy locks fell to her chin.

Kourtney, who is married to drummer Travis Barker, teased her cleavage underneath her cardigan.

Sunlight poured in on her face in the moody snapshots, which saw her in a flattering face of makeup.

The Los Angeles native adorned her eyelids with shimmery eyeshadow and used elongating mascara on her lashes.

She flaunted a red manicure as she posed using her hands for some of the playful positions.

Some fans were not kind as they took to the comments section with unrestrained criticism of the shoot.

One user asked, 'Taking a dump?' and sparked a thread with other participants joining in agreement.

Racy: The 43-year-old mom-of-three put on a sultry display in a knit blue cardigan paired with a sheer, lacy skirt

On-brand: Kourtney, who recently laughed off criticism about her brand, used her sex appeal to play up the product

Note: She wrote in the caption, 'gummies at golden hour. usually about the time i need my @lemme matcha'

Someone else noted, 'Some these photos are really weird given the product it's advertising. Needs a rethink.

Another person visiting her account took the time to simply write, 'you need a new stylist.'

Then there was an opinion that read: 'Why do the Kardashians promote their products so sexually? It's gummies not underwear.'

Kourtney's gummies also caught flack earlier this month when she released a vitamin for 'vaginal wellness.'

It was advertised as having 'clinically studied probiotics to support [the vagina's] taste, odor and freshness, complete with pineapple extract for added sweetness,' per the Lemme website. 

Chelsea Handler, one of the interim hosts of The Daily Show, discussed it with guests in a segment of the program. 

The comedian, 47, and fellow entertainers mocked the product earlier this week as she said: 'Kourtney is coming out with a vaginal gummy but it is supposed to improve the smell and taste of your Pikachu and then it tastes like pineapple.

'So I don't know if that's possible to put a gummy — I wouldn't even want that flavor. I would want, like, an arctic blast you know?'

Rosebud Baker responded: 'I'm sick of products like this. I'm just like, hold your nose and go down on me.'

New look: Kardashian showed off her newly chopped bob, which fell to her chin

Playful: The Keeping Up with the Kardashians alum posed provocatively in some photos, getting down on all fours in the first photo of the carousel

Branding: A close-up shot showed off Kourtney's unique textured purple platform heels alongside the gummies

Atsuko Okatsuka had a different view as she said: 'I think I'm the only one that's like, "I need this. Oh, okay. Hold on. Oh so they know this makes it taste better for sure?" Imagine there was a taste tester, SlimmGummies Stiftung Warentest alright?

'There was a person at their company being like "No, no, no more vitamin C. More pineapple."'

Kourtney seemed to take it all in stride as she reposted the clip on her Instagram Story with crying laughing and pineapple emojis and added a link to the supplements.

Gynecologists had previously slammed her over the gummies, insisting there is no scientific evidence that they work and urging people with health concerns to go to the doctor instead of trusting celebrity products and endorsements.

Kourtney Kardashian

Comments